Monday, August 31, 2009

What Do I Do?

I am a missionary sent out from Manna Church in Fayetteville, NC to reach the next generation. I do this by working with Gen Ignite, a student ministry that mentors students and trains them to impact their world. I also work with Rush Campus Ministries, which falls under Gen Ignite and focuses on Reaching the Unreached Student Harvest on school campuses.

Three main things I do:
1. Rush Campus Minister at Jack Britt High School. I spend time on campus mentoring students, and empowering them to influence their friends through the Rush Club and tons of outreach efforts.

2. I lead the Creative Team for Gen Ignite. We try to discover and implement the best possible ways to grab a little piece of God's heart and share it with hundreds of students at a time (I stole that description from fellow missionary Aubrey Sgro).

3. I help Gen Ignite develop our volunteer leaders into mentors who are committed to following Christ and intentional about pulling others along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment